Jan 31, 2012

Back in the saddle again! no, not the bike saddle!

After a year of adventure from the seat of my Cannondale touring bike alongside my beautiful wife; I have finally returned to Coppola Photography.  Okay, so I didn't really leave the passions and path of Coppola Photography, but I have avoided this blog for over a year.

These past few weeks I have been updating my Coppola Photography Website (www.coppolaphotography.com) (still not even close to done), and I have been on the search for a new Logo that represents the final path that I wish for Coppola Photography to take. (here are some designs I'm debating)  They represent adventure photography!

This past weekend I had the opportunity to shoot the VICE event in New Hampshire.  What does VICE stand for, you ask?  Vertical Ice Climbing Enthusiasts.  Basically, it is a bunch of students and young alumni from Boston area schools that love the outdoors and want to share that love for the outdoors through learning and pushing their limits in ice climbing.  I had a great time photographing this group and learning about the basics of Ice Climbing.  With the help of some great people, I event got the chance to combine my passion for outdoor photography with new knowledge of ice climbing by photographing from the Ice, all roped up!  It was scary and an absolute blast at the same time.

Here is what I captured:

VIDEO:
http://vimeo.com/35986029













No comments:

Post a Comment